Friday, January 6, 2012

I Can Breathe

After losing my mind with worry about not having insurance and my husband not having a job, God was just toying with us. Silly man! A few days before Christmas we heard word that the Ethanol plant my husband works at was going to keep on a skeleton crew. Their intention is to reopen the plant back up in about 5-6 months. My husband is one of the employees that they are keeping on. So, for now, he does indeed have a job and I do indeed, have insurance!

Of course, we are not viewing this as a permanent fix. In my mind, I'm not sure how it can be. Especially if Mother Nature decides to have another drought this summer. No rain? No corn. No Corn? No ethanol.

But, for the time being it is all good. Thank you all for your prayers. They truly do work!! God is pretty amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Heather, I want to share this devotion from Sarah Young, Jesus Calling: I AM LEADING YOU ALONG THE HIGH ROAD, but there are descents as well as ascents. In the distance you see snow-covered peaks glistening in brilliant sunlight. Your longing to reach those peaks is good, but you must not take shortcuts. Your assignment is to follow Me, allowing Me to direct your path. Let the heights beckon you onward, but stay close to Me.



    Learn to trust Me when things go "wrong." Disruptions to your routine highlight your dependence on Me. Trusting acceptance of trials brings blessings that far outweigh them all. Walk hand in hand with Me through this day. I have lovingly planned every inch of the way. Trust does not falter when the path becomes rocky and steep. Breathe deep draughts of My Presence, and hold tightly to My hand. Together we can make it!

    John 21:19; 2 Corinathians 4:17; Habakkuk 3:19
    Continuing to keep you and your family in my prayers! Love YOU!

    ReplyDelete