Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Yet Sad

Lately it seems like all my friends are pregnant. Every where I look someone else is announcing that they are expecting. Don't get me wrong, obviously I am truly happy for all of them. Every last one of them. I think they are all amazing women and will make amazing mothers (again:) However, part of me hurts. Hurts for the 3rd child that I will never, ever have. I'm not even sure I would want a 3rd child. Its just the pure fact that I CAN'T that really bothers me!

However, when I was pregnant with E, my husband and I both decided that if it was a boy we would try one more time, if it was a girl, we were done. God obviously knew what He was doing when He gave me a girl. He knew that my heart and life would not be complete without a little Princess in my life. And believe me, E is a true little Princess! Oh my goodness is she! That little lady is ALL girl and ALL Princess! And apparently He knew that is what I would need.

I can't say that I'm not sad about never getting to experience the thrill of being pregnant or the bond of a nursing newborn. Luckily, I have many wonderful friends who are expecting and are more than happy to share their experience with me.

So, a big shout out to all my pregnant friends. And please remember me when that baby needs some loving (but do NOT remember be in the middle of the night please, oh heck, I'm probably up anyway, feel free to call:)

No comments:

Post a Comment