Friday, January 7, 2011

Painful

For the last few months my side effects from the chemo has been pretty minimal. However, as of the last 2 days the side effects are kicking my butt!! All those weird inflammation lumps have come back with a vengence! A major vengence! For the last 4 months or so I have only had around 5 lumps at the same time. No big deal. But now? Now I have like 30 lumps! On my legs, arms, butt, and waist. And they freaking hurt! Oh they hurt so bad. Now, I know they will die down in a few days, but I would love to know what is causing them to pop up like this. It is so odd.

And, now, on top of the lumps, I also am having some major joint pain. My shoulder is killing me. Usually it's just my fingers and it dies down as the day goes on. But this shoulder pain doesn't seem to go away. Now, I know that it will also go away, but my baby girl turns THREE tomorrow! I MUST be in tip top shape! I have some major partying to do!

So for tonight, this mama is taking lots of pain meds and going to bed. Tomorrow is a new day and it will be great!

5 comments:

  1. Happy, happy birthday to your daughter!! I know she will have a beautiful celebration with you...a wonderful mother who is so loving and strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you! Hope you have a great day of celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go easy on yourself. Do what you can do to get ready, enlist the help of others, don't fret if every detail doesn't get done, and focus on the happiness of the moment and the smiles of your baby girl. Happy Birthday E!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boo, Boo and Boo! Hope you got some relief yesterday for the big day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry you are in pain. Thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete