Sunday, November 21, 2010

Appointment

Tomorrow I have my appts at Vanderbilt. I have MRI, labs, CT, EKG, and appt with Dr. (so I had Good times written right after Dr. but then it looked like I had an appt with Dr. Good times. Hahaha-totally made me laugh out loud!)

Good times.

The flight getting here was a stinking nightmare. Delay, after delay, but I got here, safe and sound so I am grateful.

As I lay here in my hotel room I cant stop thinking of all the things I really, really need to be doing at home! I have so many embroidery orders my head is spinning! But, in a good way of course!

I miss my monkeys. I have sucked in the mommy/wife department lately. And I hate that. I have just been so stinking busy! I hope that my hubbie and kids understand!

2 comments:

  1. I think being busy is a good thing. It keeps your mind occupied, which is always helpful when under stress (I am the world's biggest worry wart, so I would know!).

    Good luck! I hope everything goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know we're thinking of you and praying for the best results. Don't ever change all your busy work...it's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete