Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Newest Endeavor

I know I have sort of been MIA lately. Sorry about that. The latest Dr appts went ok, I think. I never really hear anything back at these appts, since I didn't have a CT scan or anything. Labs apparently looked ok, they gave me my meds without any issues, so that is always a bonus!

The reason I have been absent is I decided to add something else to my plate! You know, because I don't have enough going on in my life! My most recent adventure is Scentsy! If you haven't heard of it, smelled it, or given it a shot, you simply must! Scentsy uses a low watt candle and wax and give your house a wonderful smell. No soot, no smoke, just yummy smells!

Now, since I am just starting out, I could use your help! If anyone would be able and/or willing to host a party for me, I would be very appreciative. It could be an actual at home show, or simply a catalog party where people place orders by viewing a catalog. I have (or will have!) a basket of some of the different scents available that you would be able to set out to show your friends and coworkers. Or, for those of you far away, simply ordering from my website is very helpful. You can check it out at here.
 
Thank you all for your support!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather, I might be interested in having a catalog party for Scentsy. Can you give me some info on having a party and the discounts?
    you can e-mail me at meyersanita@yahoo.com.
    Thanks
    Anita

    ReplyDelete