Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Still Kicking

Not much to update, just didn't want some of you to worry about me:) I'm doing quite well actually. Still having some joint pain and fatigue, but I've been through worse. The kids and I are keeping quite busy. We have been swimming, museum trips, playdates, Mommy and Me playgroup, open gym, and the children's theatre. There hasn't been much time for anything else! Including worrying!

I head back to Nashville the first week of August. On Monday I have labs, EKG, repeat CT scans, and a Dr appt. On Wednesday I have an appt with the Dermatologist and then I can head home. I have NO IDEA what I will do on Tuesday. I am quite annoyed that I have a day in between like that, however, no matter how much I bitched and moaned, they wouldn't change it!

4 comments:

  1. yay for keeping busy and not having time to worry! That is really annoying about the day in between! Maybe you can go do something fun for yourself? (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update Heather! I'm still praying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Heather, so glad for your update! Continuing to Pray and I know you are enjoying your time with the kids! Keep on, Keepin ON! Love YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live right outside of nashville and we would love to come treat you guys to supper or dessert. I'm not sure if you got my other note, but we just found out back in February that my daddy's melanoma is back as well, stage 4, he's being "treated" at Memorial Hospital in Chattanooga, TN. ANyway, you can email me if you just want to chat while you are down south this time, smcarverbailey@aol.com. You take care and we pray for you and your babies every night. My kids last names are Snyder as well, (married before) anyway...lol I'll shut up now. Sherry

    ReplyDelete