Friday, June 25, 2010

I love FAT!

I was able to get in to my dermatologist today. They were awesome and squeezed me in, in between appts. My derm went ahead and removed one of the nodules instead of performing a biopsy. He was UNABLE to find any pigmentation in the nodule. When he pulled the nodule out it was just one big FATTY mass!!  It's called a Lipoma and they will come and go. Some will be painful, some will not. It has to be a side effect of the RO5. But, I don't care, they are NOT cancer and that is what matters!

It feels so great to finally have some good news! I was so happy that I started crying right there on the surgical table! God is good! Keep praying!

9 comments:

  1. YAY for fat!!! If you want some more, just let me know....hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO!!! Never thought I would be celebrating FAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Heather that is glorious news!!! God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO happy you got good news! I just knew it was going to be good news!!! Thrilled for you! God is so good! I don't blame you at all for crying, I would have too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise the Lord! He is so good. What an answer to prayer. God bless you Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wwoooooohhhhhooo I saw this on FB but wanted to comment on here! What wonderful news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praise the Lord! I have been so upset for you over this latest development, so I'm THRILLED it's just fat! I've followed your blogs for a long time, and you are the reason I had a mole on my leg biopsied last year. It was fine, but I probably would have lived in fear of it forever if you hadn't demanded that all your readers get checked out. I take my skin a LOT more seriously now because of your story that you have so graciously and openly shared.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am too was happy for you and your family to get this NEWS!! YOU ARE SO VERY RIGHT, GOD IS GOOD AND HE IS GOOD ALL THE TIME! Continuing to LIFT YOU IN PRAYER for OUR LORD TO CONTINUE HIS WORK IN YOUR BODY, with all the PRAISE AND GLORY going to HIM! Travel safely to Vanderbilt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My friend Ed suffered from the same thing as a result of his treatment. I hope more of them are on the "not so painful" side. Your shirt should be arriving soon, and I threw in a koozie for you as a gift from us!

    ReplyDelete