Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bad Things Break In 3's

At least they do in my world! My poor little laptop, that I LOVE, I might add, has been on it's last leg for some time now. But, I've made due. For my birthday/Mother's Day present I got a new mini laptop. And, I hate to say it, but I hate the damn thing! Everything is just way to small for me! It's perfect when I travel, but for everyone day use, it's not so usable. So, I saved my birthday money, and have been saving my tutoring money to purchase a new laptop. Luckily, I now have enough because my laptop DIED last week. Totally died. A virus attacked it and now it won't even turn back on. Grrrr! So, a new laptop was ordered.

Then, this weekend we were out of town, we came home to a rather warm fridge. However, the freezer was working ok, so we defrosted it, cleaned the back of the fridge and prayed it would start working again. But, of course, I'm not that lucky. This morning every thing that was in the fridge was bad. Luckily, we had moved most of the food to the freezer already, but the milk was nice and chunky and the OJ was rather warm. So, I got to go purchase a new fridge today. Two huge expenses that we were not planning on needing to make. Grrr!

So, now I am just sitting back and waiting for the third to happen. Pretty certain that it will. I'm just hoping its something small like my hairdryer!

2 comments:

  1. Just last week a tree fell in my yard, my fence was broken by falling branches, and water leaked in my living room. Bad things really do come in threes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at the bright side, if the fridge had broke before you got your laptop, you probably would have put off the laptop and just used the mini one. Glad to hear you hate it btw, b/c I have been trying to find someone who has an honest review!!!

    ReplyDelete