Saturday, May 8, 2010

Update on Angie

I know many of you who read my blog, also read my dear friend Angie's blog. She has not been feeling all that well lately so I wanted to provide you will a brief update on her...

She was able to head home on Wednesday. The Ffn test that they did at the hospital was negative. She is still on meds to control the contractions and those are what is making her sick and giving her some massive headaches. Her cervix has not shortened anymore and is still at a 3. Today she is THIRTY TWO weeks pregnant! Woo Hoo! Pretty sure NONE of her doctors thought she would make it this far, but her and Cullen and still holding tight. I am so proud of her! According to the ultrasound Cullen is currently weighing 5 lbs 4 oz. Which, is HUGE compared to the twins! Isn't that amazing!

Obviously, Angie will go way more in depth once she is feeling better. I'll be honest, I know NOTHING about preterm labor, other than what I have learned through her. My babies NEVER wanted to leave my tummy! Please, please keep praying for Angie and Cullen. The power of prayer has been an amazing thing.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update! Sounds like good news!

    ReplyDelete