Monday, May 31, 2010

Shirts...

If you saw my post a few weeks ago, then you know that my friends are doing a benefit for me and my family on June 19th.
Part of the benefit includes selling shirts. We were able to place a HUGE order a few weeks ago. (Thank you everyone who ordered!!) I ordered a few extra and those were sold before we even got the shirts!  We were going to wait to place another order until after the benefit, however, we have decided to go ahead and order a whole bunch of shirts now so that we actually have them AT the benefit.

If you are interested in purchasing a shirt, this is the time to do it. You can either send me an email at dolfinlvr101@yahoo.com or visit the website that my friends have set up for me at www.youngcancermommy.com

Shirts are available in children's sizes xs-xl and adult sizes xs-3x. They are available in pink and grey. The pink are a ladies cut so they run a little narrower.




Shirts are $15 each. If your shirt will need to be shipped, please add $2.

Thank you all for your support!

1 comment:

  1. You've probably already seen this but just in case you missed it:
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37514210/ns/health-cancer/

    ReplyDelete