Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hook A Girl Up

Something I loved about having my other blog open was all the readers I had. I loved that all of you cared so much about me and my family. You have no idea how much that means to, not only me, but my husband.

So many of you have become wonderful friends. When I first started blogging it was mainly for my friends and family that lived far away. It has become so much more for me. It has become a journal. A place were I can document and bitch. Who knew that this would become therapy for me?! I have come to love and care about all of you. One of you has become one of my BFF's that I am constantly texting, worrying about, and thinking of. 

Several have asked why I closed my other blog. I don't really have the desire to go in to it. I will just say it is something my husband and I have discussed many, many times. I do feel much safer, for my kids sake. However, I am a little pissed that I had to do it. But, it is what it is, and that is that.

Now, I need a little help from you guys. If you have a blog, would you mind adding this new cancer blog to your blogroll?  And, would you mind becoming a follower if you haven't already? Thank you so much. You guys rock!!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE reading your blog!! You were an immediate add on to my list of blogs I follow the minute I found out you had a new one! :)Praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you I now have unlimited texting! Who wouldv'e thought a date at the Hard Rock in Houston would turn into a life long friendship. You are amazing and daily I turn to you for strentgh in order to make it through this war I am currently fighting. I pray daily that your war had an end in sight like mine does...I am praying that Nashville is the miracle we have all been waiting for! You are one of a kind...Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't updated my blog roll in FOREVER. But I'll definitely go add your new blog tonight:)

    ReplyDelete