Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Drugs..

Tuesday (4/20/10) I was started on the RO5. I take 4 pills in the morning and 4 pills in the evening. I need to take each dose about 12 hours apart. So far, so good. I do have a headache but I think that is more sinus related than chemo related.

The most common side effect so far has been a rash. So, I need to be aware of anything going on with my skin and get to the dermatologist pronto.

My next hospital stay is scheduled for May 2nd. We have decided that we will bring the kids on this trip. We are going to make it a fun little vacation for the kids. Nashville is a beautiful place and there are tons of things to do as a family there. I am super excited to have the kids with me! I already have our schedule all planned out:)

3 comments:

  1. So glad they get to join you next time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continuing to lift you and your whole family in prayer. So glad that you will be able to have the kids with you on the next trip. Thanks for your update. Love YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great that you will have the kiddos with you next time...i do hear nashville has tons of things to do...keep well!

    ReplyDelete