Friday, March 12, 2010

No News

I still haven't heard from Vanderbilt. The waiting is the worst, I tell ya!

I did call on Thursday to see if they had heard anything, but they had not. She is expecting to hear the results either Monday or Tuesday. And, of course, we won't be here!

So, I gave the nurse my mom's cell phone number and they are going to tell her the results. My folks will have the monkeys so I will be calling every evening to check on them, so she will be able to tell me the results. Unfortunately, those phone calls will be short and sweet. Which, if you know my mother and I, you know that this will be a bit of a challenge. However, at $2 a minute, I'll be forced to make it quick!

I will not be able to update on here or Facebook until Thursday. However, if you really, really want to know you can check my mom's Facebook page (email me if you would like to add her as a friend). I have given her permission to post it, but only after she has told me the results.

Please keep praying. You have no idea how bad I want to be in this trial. There are other options, of course, but for some reason I just feel like this is the one I should be in. Hopefully, the Man above agrees with me. We will know soon. (Thanks Goodness!)

4 comments:

  1. Praying for this trial! Enjoy your trip and try and relax girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have and continue to be in my thoughts and prayers!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed that you get into this trial...but for the next few days enjoy your trip and relax:-)(i'm sure that's easier said than done)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everything works out. Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking about you and hope you had a relaxing cruise... Your family has been in our prayers.

    Brenda
    Reno, NV

    ReplyDelete