Monday, February 8, 2010

Prayer Request

On Wednesday (2/10/10) we leave for MD Anderson for my 3 month follow up visit. I have a PET scan and an MRI scheduled for Thursday and an appt with my oncologist on Friday.




I am fairly certain that the scans will be clear, however, you just never know. We are approaching that 9 month mark. For those of you that don't know, the average remission time with the chemo that I went through is 9 months. 9 months is May. However, it certainly doesn't feel like 9 months is almost here. I would like to start the 9 month count from when my incision is all healed and since I am still waiting on that, technically, 9 months hasn't started, right? Ok, maybe not, but that is the way I would like to think of it!



So, if you could say a few extra prayers these next few nights for me that would be fabulous.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment