Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thank You

Thank you to everyone for your wonderful comments, emails, and letters. So far, being cancer free has not been the funnest. I am in some major pain. The first few days I was ok. Then Friday hit and I was hurting so bad I had tears in my eyes. Most of you don't know where the tumor was removed from, and no offense, but I think I will keep that private for now. It's just crazy how you don't realize how much you use a part of your body until you can't really use it. Sucks!




Don't get me wrong, I am overjoyed to be rid of that nasty stuff. Overjoyed I tell ya! But damn do I hurt! Luckily, K has been very understanding and has even seen my incision. Ella, of course, has no clue. She just knows that mommy is having a difficult time getting around and she has to be gentle with me. I feel so blessed to have truly wonderful children. Truly wonderful. The love I have for them is so impressive. And, lucky me, they feel the same way! Am I one lucky mama or what!

1 comment: