Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back To Houston

Tomorrow we are heading back to Houston. I have lots of scans scheduled on Thursday and then appts with the surgeon and my oncologist scheduled for Friday.




Since we don't know when the surgery will be we have decided to drive this time and leave the munchkins behind with the grandparents. 10-11 hours in a car is just to much for a 1 year old.



Hopefully we will be home by Saturday so this should be a short trip. A lot will be determined by the surgeon. We can't schedule the surgery until the Dr sees how deep and how large the remaining tumors are.



Right now we are praying that the tumors are very small and that they are just tissue, no cancer. I would appreciate it if you would take a sec and say a quick prayer for me also. Thanks:)



We are nearing the end of this journey and for that I am grateful. I have been fighting this fight for over a year and that is a long time if you ask me! This mama is ready to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment