Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Houston, We Have A Problem!

The problem being, I don't wanna go! I wanna stay here and hug and kiss and play with my babies. We have really had a nice time this past week and I just don't want it to end!




However, I have no say in whether we go or not. Cancer has already made that decision for me and we leave this afternoon. However, one more round down means only two more rounds to go so I guess that is the good news, right?



Even though two extra rounds totally sucks, I am really, really excited to kick cancer's ass. Won't it be a wonderful day when I can get on here and say, guess what folks, I am cancer free! Oh, that will be a wonderful day and I am anxiously looking forward to that moment. I hope you are too!







Warning: This pictures have nothing to do with my post. I just love to be able to look at my blog when I am in Houston and see adorable pictures of my adorable children! Enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment