Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm Awake and I'm Sad

So it is 3:15 in the morning and I am wide ass awake.




And I am sad.



We arrive home tomorrow and I may not get to see my babies.



They are both sick. This happened the last time also. I am not very happy. I really wanted to be able to spend some of my Mother's Day with my children but it is looking like they will either have to go to my parents house until they are well or we will have to get a hotel room.



Either way, it sucks and I am pissed. This is totally something that could have been avoided. With good handwashing and use of "rub a rub" (hand sanitizer) this would not have happened.



But, it did, and there is nothing I can do about it now. I am hoping they will both be over it by tomorrow. Ella has had really bad diarrhea and Kyler is currently running a temperature. They both just want their mommy so bad and I want them just as much (if not more)!!



Everyone tells you that you will love your children, but noone warns you just how very much you will love them. Sometimes it's scary the love I feel for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment