Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Freakin' Out

A couple months ago I found a spot on my back. I didn't think to much about it. It looked like a bug bite. It itched like a bug bite. No big deal. I showed it to my oncologist at my last appt. and he felt it was a Sebaceous cyst and not a huge deal. I already had an appt with my dermatologist scheduled.




Then a week ago Sunday a different spot showed up. This one below my right shoulder and more of a lump. About the size of a pea (it has now doubled in size). Pissed me off, but I wasn't to worried. Then another lump showed up that night. This one on my chest. Now I'm just getting really pissed. What is causing this? Why are they multiplying? What the hell is going on? I had an ultrasound to rule out a blood clot. It did. So now we know they are either cysts or lymph nodes.



I went to the dermatologist today. He looked at the spots and said he wanted those off right away. He is actually coming in tomorrow after office hours to remove all three of the spots.



At first I wasn't all that worried, I don't really want more scars, but it's minor in comparsion. However, after thinking about it. What if these lumps are swollen lymph nodes? Swollen lymph nodes could mean more cancer. Needless to say, I am TOTALLY FREAKING OUT over here people.



My request to you guys, please pray. Pray that these lumps come back as something silly. That I am freaking out for no good reason. Pray people, pray hard. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment