Monday, February 2, 2009

A Good Day

I don't know how many of you read the link on the side about how my cancer treatments are going (and if you read it religiously, I apologize for only updating every 1 or 2 weeks!) but last week I had to skip my shot on Saturday because we were heading to Wisconsin.




I really didn't want to skip it because now my last day of treatment will be August 8th instead of August 6th.



But, I was excited to see how I would feel on Monday. And I gotta say, I feel pretty good.



I'm tired, but this is a different kind of tired. It's a "Kyler woke me up at 6 AM" kind of tired. It's actually a nice kind of tired. Not that "I am so utterly tired I can barely function" kind of tired.



On the down side though, I actually have a bit of an appetite. The Interferon apparently takes away some of my desire to eat. No wonder I have lost 20 lbs! However, I would totally gain the weight back in a heartbeat, if it meant I could have the energy to play with my babies and just get stuff done!



If I could get away with it, I would probably skip tomorrow's shot too. It would be awesome to feel this good two days in a row!

No comments:

Post a Comment