Friday, September 5, 2008

Today is it.






My last day of IV Interferon!



Do you even know how excitied I am? Extremely!





No more sitting at the Cancer Center with an IV in my arm for several hours.





No more IV in my arm at night.





No more trying to take a shower with an IV in my arm.





No more DAILY trips to the Cancer Center.





No more extreme nausea! (I hope)





No more extreme fatigue! (I hope)





Yay! If I could drink a glass (bottle) of wine, believe me I would! Feel free to help me out in that area:)




Yesterday Aunt A joined me for my treatment. She drove all the way from Kansas City to join me (for those of you that don't know-KC is about 3 hours away!) Thank you so much Aunt A for joining me. I know yesterday was not a fun day-I had blood work, Drs appt and treatment-so having you join me meant a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment