Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Rough One

Treatment today was rough.




Sometimes when I have a treatment my arms get achy. It's an odd feeling. It's like I can't stretch my arms out far enough. It's an awful feeling.



Today was the worst.



The absolute worst.



So bad that I had tears in my eyes.



They gave me Tylenol, didn't help.



Gave me ibuprofen, didn't help.



Finally called in a prescription for Lortab. Of course, I couldn't take that because I didn't have it.



I'm just sick of all of this. I am ready for it to be over. Only 3 more of this type of treatment. I am SO ready.



The aching in my arms is awful.



It's not painful, per say, just annoying and there is nothing I can do about it.



It's just so frustrating. What's even worse is that I can tell when it is going to start and I can't stop it.



Please pray that my last three treatments go quickly and painlessly. I need that right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment