Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Surprise Guest

Today my husband set up a surprise guest to join me during my treatment.








He told me that he had a surprise but didn't tell me what that surprise was. Then, in walks my friend, Lyn-z. Have you visited her blog yet? You really should. She has two adorable little girls that always manage to bring a smile to my face.





Lyn-z and I went to college together, were bridesmaids in each others weddings, and still manage to email back and forth.





I am very grateful to my husband for emailing her, and very grateful to Lyn-z for joining me for a few hours today. I didn't realize what a difference it would make to have someone there with me.





Thank you so much Lyn-z for hanging out with me today. I loved catching up with you and hope you will be able to do it again next week. Sorry guys, no pics, maybe next time though.







Since I don't have a picture of Lyn-z and I, I will leave you with a picture of my awesome new shirt. (Ok, so instead of writing shirt I accidentally wrote shit-hee, hee, hee) Anyway, I should have ordered one of these shirts for everyday of the week!!



Because seriously-CANCER SUCKS!!



(These shirts came from Choose Hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment