Friday, August 15, 2008

One Week Down...

...only 3 more weeks to go!!








Yes, I know 3 weeks is a long time, however, it is one less week than when I started this whole process.





I simply MUST look at it that way. Otherwise, I will not make it through. And I will make it through. I will. I know I will. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I have said that I am done. I quit. However, my family will not let me do that. Which really is a good thing, I guess.

Today my dad has joined me during the treatment. It's nice just to have someone by your side. Even if all we do is play on our computers or watch reruns of The Cosby Show. Ahh, yes, good times folks.

Thank you Pops for joining me today. I appreciate your support. Thank you for being the strong one through all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment