Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Here I Sit...

....with a needle in my arm.




Wondering why in the world I have to go through all of this. Amanda mentioned that she would have just skipped it. Don't think that thought didn't cross my mind. It did. It crossed my mind, oh, maybe a BILLION times.



Screw the treatment. I'll just skip it. Hide out at home. Nobody will be any the wiser right? Wrong! I have to be here so that I can be here. Does that make any sense?



I have to be here, because I want to be around for many, many years.



I have to here so that I can chase off the girls that want to date my baby boy.



I have to here so that I can show my boy how to treat a lady.



I have to here so that I can show my boy that girls really do know how to throw a football.



I have to here so that I can show my baby girl how to put on her makeup.



And do her hair.



And discuss boys.



And show her how to shave her legs.



And show her how to throw a softball like a real woman does.



I have to be here because my husband needs me. (He has no idea how to balance the checkbook, pay the bills, or where the cleaning supplies are!)



I have to be here because my husband is my rock.



I have to be here so that I can be here for many more years to come.



Hopefully, I will get over this anger soon. Just writing this post has helped me. It has shown me a lot of good reasons to be here.



Yes it sucks.



Yes it ticks me off.



But, I just have to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment