Friday, August 22, 2008

The Halfway Point

Does anyone know what day it is?




Huh?



Anyone?



It's the half way point baby! I am half way done with my treatment.



WOO HOO!!



These last few weeks have sucked. Majorly sucked! But I made it. It has not been an easy process. However, I knew that it wouldn't be. I knew that this was going to be the hardest battle I have ever had to fight.



I knew that I would be miserable. I knew that I would be tired. Honestly, the way that I am feeling is actually better than what I thought it would be.



I'm still angry. So very angry with cancer. I think that is going to take some time to get over. But I think given the circumstances I am entitled to being a little angry. Right?



One good thing has come out of these stupid treatments.



More blogging time! Lots more blogging time! Thank heavens for laptops!!



Thank you all for your comment love. You have no idea how much your wonderful comments mean to me. Some days during my treatment, if I am to sick to really write about anything I go through and read your comments. I know, I know, kind of dorky, but they really do make me feel better.



Since today is the halfway point, feel free to drink a glass of wine for me. If I could, I would!

No comments:

Post a Comment