Sunday, July 27, 2008

What A Week!

This week we have been blessed with many visitors.




One of the visitors that stopped by was our Pastor from church. I have to admit, I was a little nervous about him stopping by.



Why?



Because honestly, I am mad. I am mad at God for making me go through all of this. Doesn't He know that I have two beautiful little children that really need me?



When our Pastor asked how my faith was right now, I just looked at him. Then I told him that it was pretty weak right now. I was happy to hear that my feelings are perfectly normal. I was a little embarrassed for exposing this weakness and this anger to my Pastor, but we are very blessed to belong to a wonderful church with wonderful people.



Our Pastor also asked how support was going outside of the church. Of course, I told him that my family and most of Cody's family has been very supportive.



I then mentioned my bloggy friends. At first he sort of looked at me like I was insane.



A blog?



What is that?



I explained what it is, and how most of you have kids around my kids age and even though you don't "know" what I am going through, you are so supportive.



Some of you even know how much I LOVE mail and how much it cheers me up.



This last week I went to get the mail, and found a package. I have been ordering cloth diapers (yes, I made the switch and I LOVE them, but more on that later) so I just figured that's what was in the package.



But I was wrong (hey, it happens every now and then-don't tell my husband though). It wasn't diapers. It was this awesome book, from the fabulous McMommy!! I would read the wonderful note to you, but I think I will keep that all to myself. I will tell you that it is on my fridge, and every time I get into the fridge I read these underlined letters: You Will Beat This! Since I tend to get into the fridge a lot, this is a wonderful reminder of the strength that I get from you guys.









The next day I went to get the mail and I had another package. Again, I thought they were the cloth diapers that I had ordered (which still have not come!!) but it was another package from a wonderful bloggy friend, Kristen. She sent some of my favorites, a magazine (to read while I wait in the Dr's office) some Double Stuffed Oreos (almost all gone!), a "bye-bye" for Kyler (which he is currently sleeping with) and some teething rings for Ella (she seems to enjoy them).













The next day this BEAUTIFUL flower bouquet was delivered from our friends Phoebe, Jaime, and Carter. No, they don't have a blog (but should). I did, however, write about our evening with them here.







I also received some beautiful flower arrangements from Kyler and Ella, Cody's work, and my Aunt and Uncle.



I really hope all of you know how much this means to, not only myself, but to Cody also.



I'll be honest. I cry every day. Night time is especially bad for some reason. But getting something like this from people that mean so much to me helps so much. I need this. I thrive on this.



Thank you all so much. We really need all the support that we can get. I am going to beat this. I HAVE to beat this. I refuse to leave my babies without a mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment