Wednesday, July 23, 2008

This is Why

, my friends, is why I am going to kick cancer's a$$...




Our week has been filled with many firsts:





Ella woke up around 2:30AM the other morning. I went in to check on her and found her STANDING UP in her crib. Of course she used the side to pull herself up, but holy smokes, she wasn't supposed to be doing that quite yet!





Ella has decided that K's toys are SO much more fun then hers!







We gave green beans a shot. Did Ella likey, you ask? Ummm, not so much! The sweet peas went much better.







Ella also said her first word, and guess what it was. I'll give you a hint, it wasn't MAMA!



But oh well, Kyler's first word was mama so I guess it's ok that Ella's was Dada!







We meet up with a friend and played in the playhouse at McDonald's. This was only the 2nd time Kyler has done this. The germs totally freak me out. I am just going to have to relax on this.





My babies are growing up so fast.



I'd be lying if the thought of not watching them grow into adults didn't totally freak me out.



I am a strong person and it's because of my kids that I am that way. I get my strength from them.



I know that I can do this. I also know that it is not going to be easy. I've always been the kind of person that looks for the easy way to do things. I'm not lazy, I just figure if there is an easier way to do it, then why not use it.



There is no easy way around this. I am going to be miserable.



Thank you to all of you for your words of encouragement and your "virtual" hugs:) You may have to give me a swift kick in the butt when I start to get negative over here-k?

No comments:

Post a Comment