Wednesday, July 30, 2008

(Finally) Some Good News

I went to my follow up appt with the surgeon today (and yes he is still my BFF). He looked at my incisions and said they are healing nicely.










I also told him about a couple of moles that the oncologist wanted removed. However, yesterday when I went to the dermatologist he refused to remove them. I know, weird right? He said they weren't anything to worry about and wouldn't take them off.









The surgeon went ahead and took them off. That made me feel better.









He also had his nurse call and have the results of the CT scan and PET scan faxed to them. The CT scan came through while I was there and guess what.....









IT WAS CLEAR!!! NO CANCER IN MY BRAIN!!!









(and, yes, Cody, it did show that I had a brain)









This, my friends, is the best news I have heard all month!!









I am still waiting for them to call about the results from the PET scan. However, since it is now 6:30PM, I will not be finding out that news tonight.









That's ok.









Because if those come back and show it has spread it will totally ruin this high I am on!!









I do believe I will be enjoying a glass (bottle) of wine tonight in celebration. Maybe you guys would like to join me?





Here is Kyler kissing my boo-boos from the removal of the two moles today.



Isn't he a sweetheart!



I asked the Dr to give me a tummy tuck while he was at it. He wouldn't:(

No comments:

Post a Comment