Monday, July 21, 2008

Battle Wounds

Here are some wonderful pictures of my battle wounds from surgery. Aren't these some beauties! Now let's just pray that the lymph nodes come back clear!




I'm moving around a little bit better. I am still in quite a bit of pain.



I was trying not to take the pain meds since I can't breastfeed while I am taking them. However, the pain has won. I MUST take the pain meds.



It just kills me to have to pump and dump it! That feels like such a waste! But, since I don't have much of a choice I guess I will just suck it up and do it.



I also have two incisions in my groin. That is the spot that hurts like hell. However, I didn't feel very comfortable with putting those pics on here. Pics of my pee-yes, pics of my privates-no!







This is where they took some more skin from the previous incision on my calf.

Just in case you didn't see it, here's another pic!

I didn't realize how swollen my leg was until I saw this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment